- Employers must hold a copy of every individual Employment Agreement, even if the employee has not signed it.
- Labour inspectors can enforce these requirements and they will give you seven working days to remedy any breach.
- Employers check your agreements and ensure they have the compulsory information. Defective employment agreements will make
Extension and increasing of penalties:
- For companies, this increase is $10,000 to $20,000.
- For individuals, these increase $5,000 to $10,000.
“Need to implement contracts where none have existed previously?”
“Are you worried how your employees might perceive this?”
We can meet with your employees as a team and individually to inform them of the law changes and to discuss how those contracts will be determined through the existing relationship.Each employee has a unique contractual employment relationship with your company. This relationship must be represented accurately.