It is a well-known fact that motivated and engaged staff work at higher level, stay for longer, and improve their performance and your bottom line.
For most businesses the top 4 areas that bring the best Return on Investment are:
- Recruitment & Selection - Get the right person first time and they are more likely to stay and be productive.
- Induction and peer training set up the position and settle your new employee in well.
- Employment documentation have clearly defined job descriptions, contracts and company policies.
- Staff exit strategies & Redundancy. Try to avoid personal grievances and send your ex- employee back into the job market with confidence.
Getting these issues right allows you to:
- Know you have the right person who can and will do the job.
- See your employees engaged, involved and working productively.
- Spend more time on business issues.
- Be able to afford your own on-call HR adviser.
Call us now on 06 355 2539